Fiberglass Rods Development and application
Glass fiber products development resume
1. Modern industrial glass fiber is the last century 40's began to produce. After the Second World War, glass fiber products have been a great development and application. This period can be called the first phase of the development of glass fiber products.
In the 1960s, with the development of the industry, the glass composition was changed and the high strength and high modulus glass fibers were studied. So that the development of glass fiber products to a new stage, can be called glass fiber products development of the second stage.
3. After 1970s, a variety of enhanced applications wetting agent, glass fiber reinforced article so great development in the composite material ,, greatly facilitate the development of fiberglass products. Can be called the third phase of the development of glass fiber products.
4. China's glass fiber industry began in 1958, the production of glass fiber for FRP production, has been 50 years of history.
5 50 years in the glass fiber industry, organized a number of technical research and the introduction of foreign technology. After the joint efforts of the whole industry, the technical level has improved. It has used perforated drain plate, Chiyaolasi, large diameter fiber, the new coupling agents, pretreatment, chopped fiber mat, surface mat, stitch mat, nonwoven fabric and other new technology, new technologies, of glass fibers Products forward a big step forward, and gradually close to the level of the world's developed countries, China's reinforced materials industry as the main body.
Basic terms for glass fiber products
1.AR glass fiber: alkali-resistant glass fiber; alkali-resistant substances can be long-term erosion, mainly used to enhance the portland cement.
2.D glass fiber: low dielectric glass fiber; its dielectric constant and dielectric loss are less than E-glass fiber.
3.E glass fiber: alkali-free glass fiber; alkali metal oxide content of less than 1%, with good electrical insulation properties.
4.M glass fiber: high modulus glass fiber; its elastic modulus than non-alkali glass fiber 25% higher.
5.S glass fiber: high strength glass fiber; its new ecological strength than non-alkali glass fiber more than 25%.
- What are the advantages of FRP Rod?
- 2017 VIETNAMEXPO From Apr.19th To A...
- How to make FRP Rods?
- FRP Rod in Container (Fiberglass Ro...
- Fiber Glass Rod/Glass Fiber Rod Pro...
- High Quality FRP Pultruded Rod
- Jiangsu Hongbo In 2017 VIETNAMEXPO
- Fiberglass Poles Glass Fiber Twist ...
- Pultruded Fiberglass Inorganic Nonm...
- Fiberglass Profiles Present Situati...
- Fiberglass Rods Fiber Products
- Fiberglass Rods Prospects
- Fiberglass Tubes Continuous Fiber
- Fiberglass According To The Glass C...
- FRP Rod Strength Member 2.0 MM Expo...
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Rod P...