Fiberglass Tubes Continuous fiber
Glass fiber products appearance inspection standards have the following methods:
1. Poor oil: yarn appearance bright wire or hedgehog-like hair, unqualified.
2. Sewage yarn: single yarn stains or conical top stains, unqualified. The surface of the tube yarn block stains, the outer layer of peeling and the appearance of qualified after the non-fixed yarn.
3. Wound yarn: tube yarn cone top trauma, failed. The middle of the tube wounds, the outer layer of skin care and inspection by the appearance of qualified for non-fixed yarn.
4. yarn: dense or full set of wool, failed. A single hair, the outer layer of peeling and after the appearance of qualified for non-fixed yarn with.
5. Poorly formed: the surface of the yarn forming an abnormal ladder or wave-like, the whole batch of yarn failed. The bottom edge of the tube is bulky or concave. The bottom edge of the tube is very slightly raised or recessed and can be used.
6. Ring yarn: the original wire from the circle (the performance of a bundle of silk within the length of a single fiber inconsistent) or twist from the circle, unqualified.
7. loose yarn: tube at the bottom of the yarn forming loose bulge, unqualified.
There are three main types of glass fiber tube production process: reciprocating fiber winding process, continuous fiber winding process and centrifugal casting process.
1. Reciprocating fiber winding process:
In this process, the dip tank is reciprocated with the rotating core mold, the long fiber glass wire is fixed at a certain bevel angle relative to the mandrel axis, and the auxiliary angle (i.e., the winding angle) is moved by the speed of the dip tank and the core The rotational speed ratio of the dip is controlled by a computerized machine-electric control. The number of layers is gradually increased, to achieve the design of the wall so far. After the winding is completed, the resin in the product is substantially cured. After curing, the mandrel is removed from the FRP.
2. Continuous fiber winding process:
The process is a feeding station in which the tube is pre-impregnated with a resin-pre-impregnated roving, chopped glass fiber and resin sand, and the tube is made in a continuous advancement of the core.
3. Centrifugal casting process:
In this process, with the cut glass fiber reinforced materials and sand, feeding fixed in the bearing on the steel mold, in the steel mold at one end into the catalyst with unsaturated resin impregnated with reinforced materials, under the action of centrifugal force, The resin displaces the fibers and the air in the packing to produce a non-porous, dense composite material that forms a smooth, smooth, resin-rich inner surface layer due to centrifugal force. The tube solidifies at higher temperatures. The tube made in this way is also called glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe.
- What are the advantages of FRP Rod?
- 2017 VIETNAMEXPO From Apr.19th To A...
- How to make FRP Rods?
- FRP Rod in Container (Fiberglass Ro...
- Fiber Glass Rod/Glass Fiber Rod Pro...
- High Quality FRP Pultruded Rod
- Jiangsu Hongbo In 2017 VIETNAMEXPO
- Fiberglass Poles Glass Fiber Twist ...
- Pultruded Fiberglass Inorganic Nonm...
- Fiberglass Profiles Present Situati...
- Fiberglass According To The Glass C...
- FRP Rod Strength Member 2.0 MM Expo...
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Rod P...