Fiberglass Tubes Good frost resistance
There are three main types of glass fiber pipe production process: reciprocating filament winding technology, continuous filament winding technology and centrifugal pouring process.
1. Reciprocating fiber winding technology:
In this process, the leaching glue tank with rotating mandrel for reciprocating motion, the long fiber glass with a certain Angle relative to the mandrel axial auxiliary, auxiliary Angle (that is, the winding Angle) baptism glue tank movement speed and the ratio of the core mold speed control, soak glue tank translational motion by computerized machine electric control. The winding layer increases gradually to reach the wall thickness of the design. After winding, the resin in the products is basically cured. After curing, remove the core mold from the glass pipe.
2. Continuous filament winding process:
The process is in motion through a supply pipe resin presoak roving, chopped glass fiber and resin sand mixture feeding station, pipe is in the core mold made of continuous progress. Advantages of fiberglass tubes:
1. Good corrosion resistance. Due to the glass fiber reinforced plastic main material selection of polymer composition of unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber, can effectively resist corrosion of acid, alkali, salt and other medium and untreated sewage, soil corrosion, chemical waste water and liquid chemical erosion, in general, to maintain safe operation for a long time.
2. Good anti-aging performance and heat resistance. Glass tube can be in to 40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ temperature range use for a long time, the use of special formula of high temperature resistant resin also can work in normal temperature above 200 ℃.
3. Good anti-freeze performance. Below 20 ℃ below zero, the tube after freezing frost crack will not occur.
4. Light weight and high strength. The relative density is between 1.5~ 2.0, only 1/4-1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to, or even more than carbon steel, compared with the strength of the high alloy steel. Therefore, in aviation, rockets, space vehicles, high pressure vessels, and in other products that need to reduce weight, they have excellent results.
5. Good design. Various structure products can be designed flexibly to meet the requirements of use, which can make the products have a good integrity.
6. Good wear resistance. Test the impact of rotating wear in the pipe by water containing a large amount of mud and sand. After 3 million rotation test tube wall wear depth is as follows: using tar and enamel coating steel pipe is 0.53 mm, with epoxy resin and tar coating of steel pipe is 0.52 mm, the surface hardening treatment of steel tube for the glass tube is 0.21 mm. The glass steel has good wear resistance.
7. Good thermal insulation. Non-conductors are glass fiber reinforced plastic, pipe of electric insulation, insulation resistance in Ω. 1012-1012 cm, the most adapt to use in power transmission, telecommunications line concentration areas and more minefields FRP heat transfer coefficient is small, only 0.23, is five over one thousand of the steel, pipe heat preservation performance.
8. High friction resistance and low transport capacity. The inner wall of glass tube is very smooth, roughness and friction are very small. The roughness coefficient is 0.0084, while the n value of the concrete tube is 0.014 and the cast iron pipe is 0.013
Disadvantages of glass fiber tube:
1. Relatively low temperature resistance;
2. Cold and hot bridge effect;
3. Quality problems can occur during construction;
4. Poor compression ability.
- What are the advantages of FRP Rod?
- 2017 VIETNAMEXPO From Apr.19th To A...
- How to make FRP Rods?
- FRP Rod in Container (Fiberglass Ro...
- Fiber Glass Rod/Glass Fiber Rod Pro...
- High Quality FRP Pultruded Rod
- Jiangsu Hongbo In 2017 VIETNAMEXPO
- Fiberglass Poles Glass Fiber Twist ...
- Pultruded Fiberglass Inorganic Nonm...
- Fiberglass Profiles Present Situati...
- Fiberglass Profiles Glass Composition
- Fiberglass Tubes Effective Resistan...
- Fiberglass Rods Development And App...
- Fiberglass Rods Fiber Products
- Fiberglass Rods Prospects
- Fiberglass Tubes Continuous Fiber
- Fiberglass According To The Glass C...
- FRP Rod Strength Member 2.0 MM Expo...