Fiberglass Tubes Good wear resistance
Glass fiber products appearance inspection standards have the following methods:
1. Poor oil: yarn appearance bright wire or appear hedgehog-like hair, unqualified.
2. Sewage yarn: single yarn stains or conical top stains, unqualified. The surface of the tube yarn block stains, the outer layer of peeling and the appearance of qualified after the non-fixed yarn.
3. Wound yarn: tube yarn cone top trauma, failed. The middle of the tube wounds, the outer layer of skin care and inspection by the appearance of qualified for non-fixed yarn.
4. yarn: dense or full set of wool, unqualified. A single hair, the outer layer of peeling and after the appearance of qualified for non-fixed yarn.
5. Poorly formed: Duct forming the surface of the abnormal ladder or wave-like, the whole batch of yarn failed. The bottom edge of the tube is bulky or concave. The bottom edge of the tube is very slightly raised or recessed and can be used.
6. Ring yarn: the original wire from the circle (the performance of a bundle of silk within the length of a single fiber inconsistent) or twist from the circle, unqualified.
7. loose yarn: tube at the bottom of the yarn forming loose bulge, unqualified.
Advantages of glass fiber tube:
1, good corrosion resistance. As the main raw material of glass fiber reinforced polymer composition of unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber composition, can effectively resist the acid, alkali, salt and other media corrosion and untreated domestic sewage, corrosive soil, chemical wastewater and many chemical liquid Of the erosion, in general, to maintain long-term safe operation.
2, anti-aging properties and good heat resistance. Glass fiber tube can be -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ temperature range of long-term use, the use of special formula of high temperature resin can also be more than 200 ℃ temperature normal work.
3, good frost resistance. In the minus 20 ℃ below the tube will not freeze after freezing.
4, light weight, high strength. Relative density between 1.5 to 2.0, only carbon steel 1/4 ~ 1/5, but the tensile strength is close, even more than carbon steel, and the specific strength can be compared with the high alloy steel. Therefore, in the aviation, rockets, space vehicles, high pressure vessels and other products need to reduce their weight applications, have excellent results.
5, can be designed to be good. Can be flexible to design a variety of structural products to meet the requirements, you can make the product has a good overall.
6, good wear resistance. To contain a large number of mud, sand and water, into the tube for the impact of rotating wear test. After 3 million cycles, the depth of wear of the inner wall of the test tube is as follows: 0.53mm with tar and enamel coated steel pipe, 0.52mm with epoxy and tar coated steel pipe, surface hardened steel pipe for glass pipe Is 0.21mm. Which FRP wear resistance is good.
- What are the advantages of FRP Rod?
- 2017 VIETNAMEXPO From Apr.19th To A...
- How to make FRP Rods?
- FRP Rod in Container (Fiberglass Ro...
- Fiber Glass Rod/Glass Fiber Rod Pro...
- High Quality FRP Pultruded Rod
- Jiangsu Hongbo In 2017 VIETNAMEXPO
- Fiberglass Poles Glass Fiber Twist ...
- Pultruded Fiberglass Inorganic Nonm...
- Fiberglass Profiles Present Situati...
- Pultruded Fiberglass Beautiful And ...
- Fiberglass Rods Widely Used
- Pultruded Fiberglass Excellent Perf...
- Fiberglass Rods With Light Weight
- Fiberglass Tubes Buy Skills
- Fiberglass Rods Solid Elastic Material
- Fiberglass Profiles Material Classi...
- Fiberglass Reinforcing Material
- Fiberglass Rods Composite Materials
- Fiberglass Tubes Good Frost Resistance