Fiberglass Tubes The molding process is
Glass fiber tube The molding process is the glass fiber silk impregnated resin in the photoelectric hot one of the high-speed polymerization device curing, traction pultrusion. As a result of the use of different varieties of resin, so there are polyester glass fiber reinforced plastic, epoxy glass fiber reinforced plastic, phenolic glass steel said. It has a light and hard, non-conductive, high mechanical strength, anti-aging, high temperature, corrosion resistance and so on.
Glass fiber tube with its unique advantages in the oil, electricity, chemicals, paper, urban water supply and drainage, factory sewage treatment, desalination, gas transportation and other industries has made a wide range of applications. With the acceleration of urbanization in China, in the face of the balance and protection of population, resources and environment, governments at all levels have increased their investment in urban infrastructure year by year. In combination with advanced science and technology needs, the variety and specifications of pipe and fittings have been continuously enriched, Production continues to increase, the quality of continuous improvement, especially the development of plastic pipe faster, become today's investment hot spots. Glass fiber tube is one of them.
1, glass fiber tube corrosion resistance is good. As the main raw material of glass fiber reinforced polymer components of unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber composition, can effectively resist the acid, alkali, salt and other media corrosion and untreated domestic sewage, corrosive soil, chemical wastewater and many chemical liquid Of the erosion, in general, to maintain long-term safe operation.
2, glass fiber tube anti-aging performance and good heat resistance. Glass fiber tube with a special formula of high temperature resin can also be more than 200 ℃ temperature normal work.
3, glass fiber tube frost resistance is good. In the minus 20 ℃ below the tube will not freeze after freezing.
4, glass fiber tube light weight, high strength. Relative density between 1.5 to 2.0, only carbon steel 1/4 ~ 1/5, but the tensile strength is close, even more than carbon steel, and the specific strength can be compared with the high alloy steel. Therefore, in the aviation, rockets, space vehicles, high pressure vessels and other products need to reduce their weight applications, have excellent results.
5, glass fiber tube can be designed to be good. Can be flexible to design a variety of structural products to meet the requirements, can make the product has a good overall.
- What are the advantages of FRP Rod?
- 2017 VIETNAMEXPO From Apr.19th To A...
- How to make FRP Rods?
- FRP Rod in Container (Fiberglass Ro...
- Fiber Glass Rod/Glass Fiber Rod Pro...
- High Quality FRP Pultruded Rod
- Jiangsu Hongbo In 2017 VIETNAMEXPO
- Fiberglass Poles Glass Fiber Twist ...
- Pultruded Fiberglass Inorganic Nonm...
- Fiberglass Profiles Present Situati...
- Fiberglass Rods Reinforcing Material
- Fiberglass Tubes Good Wear Resistance
- Pultruded Fiberglass Beautiful And ...
- Fiberglass Rods Widely Used
- Pultruded Fiberglass Excellent Perf...
- Fiberglass Rods With Light Weight
- Fiberglass Tubes Buy Skills
- Fiberglass Rods Solid Elastic Material
- Fiberglass Profiles Material Classi...
- Fiberglass Reinforcing Material